Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Scenes from the Movie "The Mystical Magical Cosmic Jesus " Coming soon to a Theater near you !


Now Thomas (also known as Didymus [The Twin]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”


But he said to them, “Unless I see the NAIL marks in his HANDS and put my finger where the NAILS were ...
 I will not believe.”

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them.

 ... And  though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my HANDS .... 
Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God !”  -  Gospel of John  20

Then Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all. I am the ALL; the all came forth from me, and the all attained to me. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up a stone, and you will find me there. - Gospel of Thomas, Saying  #77

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Great post. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete